August 5, 2015
Megan D. Smith
Director of Communications
(COLUMBUS, OH)—The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians installed its 2015-16 slate of officers on July 25 during its Annual Dinner, which is part of its Members Assembly.
- President Thomas Houston, MD, Dublin, OH (43017)
- President-Elect Ryan Kauffman, MD, Bellefontaine, OH (43311)
- Vice President Donald Mack, MD, Columbus, OH (43235)
- Treasurer Anna McMaster, MD, Liberty Center, OH (43532)
- Speaker Stanley Anderson, MD, North Canton, OH (44720)
- Vice Speaker Mike Sevilla, MD, Salem, OH (44460)
- Immediate Past President Suellywn Stewart, MD, Westerville, OH (43081)
The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is a statewide, professional association with more than 4,800 members, including practicing family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students. The scope of family medicine encompasses all ages, both sexes, and every disease entity. Family physicians provide comprehensive, continuing care to all members of the family. For more information, visit www.ohioafp.org.
Editor’s Note: To request a photo of any of the OAFP officers, please send an email with resolution requirements to email@example.com