The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is one of the largest, most active chapters of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
With more than 4,900 members including practicing family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students, the OAFP provides a broad range of member services and benefits that include:
- Legislative policymaking and advocacy activities
- Conferences and other resources for earning continuing medical education credits
- A quarterly print and digital magazine, The Ohio Family Physician
- A weekly e-newsletter, Weekly Family Medicine Update
- Leadership development
- Professional networking opportunities
- Promotion of family medicine as a career choice
- Regional chapters
Ready to join? Apply for membership on the AAFP website today!