- Signed and dated OAFP Membership Mailing List Request Form
- Sample of literature or survey to be mailed to OAFP members
- Approved Continuing Medical Education (CME) Programs – A list may be purchased by entities promoting educational activities approved for CME.
- Research/Surveys– A list may be purchased by organizations and individuals for the purpose of involving OAFP members in surveys and research projects. Permission to use the list for a research/survey project in no way implies an endorsement of the study by the OAFP. The decision as to whether a list will be provided shall be determined solely on the basis of the following guideline:
The request must clearly state the objectives of the study and indicate the use to be made of the results. A sample of the survey must be submitted for review.
- Other Promotional Mailings– A list may be purchased by organizations and individuals for the purpose of marketing a program, product, or service. However, the proposed mailing piece must be submitted to the OAFP for review before a list will be made available. The decision as to whether a list will be provided shall be determined solely on the basis of the following guideline:
The mailing piece promotes a program, product, or service that reasonably can be expected to be of interest to OAFP members by virtue of its relevance to the clinical and socioeconomic practice of medicine.
Mailing labels are available in pressure sensitive type (peel and stick) at 12 cents each. A $5 shipping and handling fee will be added to each order.
Electronic lists of names and primary mailing address are available as an Excel file on a CD or by email for $50 per order plus $25 per thousand names.
Lists are sold for one-time use only. Before a list is sold, the proposed mailing piece must be submitted to the OAFP for review. If a list is to be used more than once, an explanation of how each time it will be used must be provided. The list and the information contained thereon are not to be reproduced in any form or sold to any other party without the prior written consent of the OAFP. Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to processing. However, refunds or credits cannot be issued once the request for a list has been processed.
For more information on purchasing a mailing list, contact Membership Services Manager Emily Pavoni or call 800.742.7327.
The OAFP will provide an unlimited number of mailing lists/mailing labels for one-time use to OAFP regional chapters and/or regional directors at no charge. To request a list, contact Membership Services Manager Emily Pavoni or call 800.742.7327.