If you are interested in delivering your organization’s message to more than 4,900 members, including practicing family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students, then look no further than the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians.
Established in 1948, the OAFP is a statewide, professional association that represents nearly 80% of Ohio’s practicing family physicians as well as Ohio family medicine residents and medical students. The OAFP is one of the largest constituent chapters of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
The OAFP offers a variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities that you can use to deliver your organization’s message. These opportunities include display or classified advertising in OAFP’s quarterly magazine or website; sponsoring OAFP’s weekly e-newsletter; and exhibiting or sponsoring an OAFP conference.
- The Ohio Family Physician (TOFP) is a quarterly membership magazine with a print and digital circulation of more than 4,800. Your organization may use this publication as a tool to help meet your marketing or recruiting objectives. By advertising in TOFP, you can reach a large, highly targeted audience at a reasonable rate. Both classified and display advertising are accepted. For more information, view the Display Rate Cards and Agreement and the Classified Rate Card and Agreement.
- Weekly Family Medicine Update (WFMU) is a weekly e-newsletter currently delivered to more than 4,100 subscribers. The OAFP accepts sponsorships from organizations interested in providing articles relating to their fields of interest in this weekly e-newsletter. Sponsorship levels vary. Please view the Sponsorship Rates and Agreement for more information.
- www.ohioafp.org is the official website of the OAFP and averages more than 14,000 page views per month and an average of more than 2,500 users per month. The OAFP accepts classified advertisements as well as advertising from organizations interested in sponsoring individual sections of the site. For more information, view the Display Rate Cards and Agreement and the Classified Rate Card and Agreement.
Additional Advertising Information:
- TOFP Editorial Schedule
- TOFP Advertising Dimensions
- Advertising Fact Sheet
- Advertising and Sponsorship Guidelines
For More Information:
|Display and www.ohioafp.org
|Classified and WFMU
Director of Communications